bb7 is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team!
- Design and develop innovative product concept CAD models, assemblies and detailed drawings in Creo or SolidWorks
- Participate in collaborative brainstorming and verify feasibility with a combination of analytical tools and physical modeling
- Work within a cross-functional team to guide clients through the concept selection decision-making process to ensure technical considerations are factored into the decision
- Create detailed engineering documentation and facilitate transfer to manufacturing
- Interact with our clients through meetings, presentations, design reviews and informal interactions – building trust and respect through a highly collaborative development process
- Some domestic and international travel to vendor and client sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Proficiency in CAD modeling (SolidWorks or Creo) required
- 3+ years of mechanical design and engineering experience required; prior experience in medical devices or consumer products strongly preferred
- Experience working with injection-molded plastics and/or sheet metal strongly preferred
- Experience creating detailed design documentation including tolerance analysis, GD&T and DFMEA strongly preferred
applybb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.