bb7 is a team of product development professionals who innovate and develop exciting new products for global clients spanning seven continents and in multiple markets. We are looking for an outstanding and experienced Lead Generation Specialist with knowledge in product development. The ideal candidate thrives in an environment of innovation and has a passion for developing high quality products and processes. In this role you will work directly with the business unit director to identify new clients and generate new and sustainable business based on the business unit strategy and the overall company strategy.
- Identify target clients and opportunities based on strategic objectives
- Initiate outbound phone calls and emails to current and prospective clients
- Follow up on unreached targets with persistence and professionalism
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Business Development Lead for further advancement and closure
- Analyze sales, marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth with target clients
- Maintain and add to a database of current and potential clients
- Assist in meeting the annual revenue goal by hitting sales metrics
- Research and develop processes to better understand client strategies, technologies, and organizational approaches
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up to date on corporate competitors
- Build effective working relationships throughout the organization
- 3+ years of experience in inside sales or a related sales position with a focus on product development preferred
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- Prior experience working within product development consulting preferred
- Team mentality balanced by the ability to work independently
- Must thrive in a self-directed and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM tools – HubSpot ideal
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.