bb7 is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist who, as a self-starter, thrives working in a fun, dynamic environment with opportunity for growth and development. This individual must be a reliable and precise professional who is responsible for properly maintaining our payables information. We are seeking a candidate who can analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code, and match invoices, enter into the system for payment
- Receive and verify employee expense reports/cut reimbursement checks
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Record credit card transactions and reconcile statements
- Manage petty cash and ensure proper controls are in place
- Create Purchase Orders and manage overall PO process
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain vendor files, including agreements and purchase orders
- Assist with weekly status reports and month-end close
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax information and submit payment
- Record and maintain fixed asset spreadsheet and yearly reports on property tax
- Maintain bb7’s 1099 independent contractor list/required documentation and process
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports
- Performs back up duties for the Receptionist and other administrative duties as assigned
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred
- 3+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills and a friendly, professional demeanor
bb7 provides a competitive salary, benefits package, and 401(k) options. We offer a culture that values its talented staff members and rewards creativity. We understand that the quality of our staff’s lives is reflected in the quality of their work.
Submit Resumebb7 and its Clients are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability, age, membership in an employee organization, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. We participate in E-Verify.